Forms can be completed online through the patient portal or you can print them from our website and bring them with you to your appointment.
Pediatric Immunization Schedule
- 2 Weeks – Physical Exam, Newborn Screen # 2 (heel prick)
- 2 Months – Physical Exam, Pediarix (DTaP, IPV, Hep B), HIB, Prevnar, Rotavirus
- 4 Months – Physical Exam, Pediarix (DTaP, IPV, Hep B), HIB, Prevnar, Rotavirus
- 6 Months – Physical Exam, Pediarix (DTaP, IPV, Hep B), HIB, Prevnar, Rotavirus
- 9 Months – Physical Exam, Hemoglobin (anemia) Check (finger stick)
- 12 Months – Physical Exam, MMR, Varicella (chicken pox)
- 15 Months – Physical Exam, HIB and Prevnar
- 18 Months – Physical Exam and DTaP
- 2 Years – Physical Exam and Hep A
- 3 Years – Physical Exam and Hep A
- 4 Years – Physical Exam, DTaP, IPV, MMR, Varicella
- 5 – 11 Years – Physical Exam Each Year
- 11 – 12 Years (entering 7th grade) – Physical Exam, Tetanus Booster, Meningococcal Vaccine
- 13 – 18 Years – Physical Exam Each Year
- HPV (human papillomavirus) Vaccine is available, but not required. Please ask us about it.
For personalized pediatric care that your child needs, visit A Brighter Tomorrow Pediatrics. To schedule your free consultation with Dr. Angelina Farella, call us at 281.332.0500
AdvoCare Online Store
Click here to visit the online store!
External Content Disclaimer
Charity of the Month
Below is a list of charities we will be supporting this year:
February: Kiss for the Cure – benefitting Cystic Fibrosis
March: Lemonade Stand – benefitting Make A Wish
April: March of Dimes
May: Street Strides – Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
June: Partner with YMCA
July: Operation Homefront – school supply collection
August: Vote for your School
September: D’Feet Breast Cancer
October: Howl-Ween – Animal Shelter Donations
November: Veterans Food Drive, Halloween Candy “Buy Back”
December: Operation Homefront – Toy Drive
Visit A Brighter Tomorrow Pediatrics in Webster, TX. Call us at 281.332.0500 to schedule your free tour and consultation with Dr. Angelina Farella.
If you are a parent, please book the appointment under the Patients Name, not your own.