When Dr. Farella was a child, she did not like her own pediatrician doctor. Even then, she knew she wanted better care for herself and, eventually, for her own children. And she always knew she wanted to be a pediatric doctor. Since earning her MD, she has been recognized as:
- Leader in Healthcare as a Doctor of Excellence 2014 award
- 2015 Alternative Delegate for Texas Medical Association
- Chief Pediatric Resident at University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- Honored by multiple local charities for sponsorship and support
- Top Doc for Kids, 2006 through 2009 and 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Voted Best Physician, Bay Area Citizen, 2010
- Top Doc, UTMB, 2007
- Top Doc for Women, 2004, 2005
- AMA Leadership Award for Young Physicians, 2005
Dr. Farella brings her exceptional credentials, experience, and compassion to children, teens, and moms every day. She makes sure that your child receives the best care available, whether it’s through traditional, alternative or natural medicine. And she focuses on preventive care to save you and your child suffering and money in the future. Dr. Farella is able to help your child through their college years too!
For leading-edge healthcare for children that your child needs, visit A Brighter Tomorrow Pediatrics center in Webster, TX. To schedule your free consultation with pediatrician doctor Angelina Farella, MD, call us at 281.332.0500. We see patients from Harris County, Galveston County, and Brazoria County, including Friendswood, TX, League City, TX, Webster, TX and Pearland, TX.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
State-of-the Art Security and Privacy
We go to extreme lengths to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website